Property finance is real estate investment; it's a loan that helps one acquire and accumulate fixed assets it is available under the following options:
- Purchase of commercial properties
- Construction of commercial properties
- Equity release
Maximum repayment period offered can be up to 10 years.
A commercial property loan offers long-term finance in the form of flexible loans for the purchase of commercial or industrial premises, or residential properties classified as commercial and used for business purposes. For property developers, a commercial property loan offers building loans for the construction of commercial or industrial buildings.
A commercial property loan also caters for further advances to existing borrowers for extensions and improvements to their commercial or industrial properties. Properties that can be financed through a commercial
Property loan are:
- Shops and offices
- Warehouses, showrooms, factories or similar industrial premises
- Sectional title complexes including individual units in these complexes
- Existing residential properties which are primarily used for business purposes and which have business rights or consent use