Cellphone banking is convenient and fast and allows you to check your balance for Free or buy airtime from your cellphone Any cellphone will do! Register and transact on cellphone banking by dialling *140*2345#
How do I register?
Registration at any Standard Bank Branch
- You must bring along a form of identification
- You must have a mobile phone and valid mobile number to register for the above service(s).
Existing Internet banking customers can register for Cellphone banking by using the online service request available in the general services option.
Contact our Customer Contact 0819286
As part of the registration process, an SMS message containing a one-time Cellphone banking (USSD) login PIN will be sent to your registered mobile number. Please remember this PIN as you will be requested to enter it when logging into Cellphone banking (USSD) for the first time.
- Dial *140*2345# and press the call / dial button on your mobile phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Upon logging into Cellphone banking for the first time, you will be prompted to enter the one-time Cellphone banking (USSD) login PIN and then create your own Cellphone banking (USSD) PIN, referred to as a Customer Selected PIN (CSP), which you will then use going forward.