The Fixed access investment account gives you access to 30% of your investment value after 61 days without any cost or notice period.
Features and benefits
- Fixed interest rate for the full period of your investment
- You can’t add to your investment. If you have more money to invest you will need to open another investment deposit account
- Access 30% of your investment value without notice or penalty charges after only 61 days of investment
- Interest is calculated on daily balances and can be paid out monthly or at maturity into your operative account
- Investment periods range from greater than 2 months up to a maximum of 60 months
- Competitively tiered interest rates
- Upon maturity, investments can be rolled over or will be cancelled, with the balance on the investment being paid
How do I apply?
- A minimum investment of N$1 000 is required
- Proof of income/funds
- Identification: ID or passport
- Proof of residence water and electricity bill - utility bill