Digi youth account
The Digi Youth account, a savings account targeted at existing and potential customers’ children that are aged between 0 and 18 years old, and seeks to capture the unique opportunity to get children into a savings culture at an early age, while extending a value add to their parents as existing customers, thus creating loyalty.
Features and benefits
- Account opening balance N$ 50 00
- Account minimum balance N$ 50 00
- Account maximum balance N$ 500 000
- No monthly management fee
- Two free withdrawal per month
- Free cash deposits up to N$ 2 000
- No restrictions on cheque deposits
- Credits - Allowed, No restrictions:-, Internal (inter-account)Transfer
- No cheque book issued on this account
- Interest Rate will be tiered, the higher the balance on the account, the higher the interest rate. Interest rate will be paid on balances above N$ 50 00 only. Maximum interest payable 1.75% per annum on daily balances and capitalised monthly
- Free Internet Banking
- This account will be operated mainly through the ATM and Internet Banking transactions. Transactions in branches although not restricted completely will be discouraged as much as possible and carries a fee
How do I apply?
To open a Digi youth account you will need:
- A minimum opening balance of N$50 00
- Child’s birth certificate if he/she is younger than 16 years
- Namibian ID, if he/she is older than 16 years
- Proof of residence, water or electricity bill - utility bill.
Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch or call 081 9286