Vehicle and asset finance (VAF)
Our vehicle and asset finance facility provides short-to medium-term funding to buy moveable assets, such as cars, trucks, motorbikes and moving equipment for your business. We offer competitive and flexible terms for both individual and business customers. We offer the option to first right of purchase. Assets that may be financed include new or used: Cars, Construction equipment, Agricultural equipment, Trucks, Earth moving equipment and material handling, Aviation, Fishing vessels, Plant and machinery, Commercial fleets, Mining equipment, Medical equipment, Office equipment and Computers.
What does it offer me?
- Assets may be financed for up to a maximum of 60 months (five years).
- Competitive interest rates apply.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Certificate of incorporation
- Certificate to commence business
- Audited financial statement or management accounts
- Cash flow forecast for the term of the facility
- Profit and loss projection for the term of the facility
- Last six months’ bank statements
- Suretyship of guarantors
- Board resolution to acquire the assets
- Proforma invoice for asset to be acquired.
Any business with operations in Namibia.
Rates and fees
1% document fee Interest rate are prime linked
Customer care center -0819286 / +264 61 294 2628 or your Relationship Manager