Medium term loans (MTL)
We offer medium term loans to support your business in achieving its long-term financial goals. Monthly instalments are matched to your business cash flow and the term loan is structured for a period of up to five years.
What does it offer me?
- A term loan may be used to buy or upgrade fixed property, finance fixed assets, capital expenditure or for the setup or establishment of venture costs
- Competitive interest rates are offered for term loans and may be variable or fixed for the term of your loan
- Your ability to repay is based on past profitability or cash flow projections
- Term periods range from one to 60 months
Individuals who have been in business for 12 months or more.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documentation:
- Completed application form
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate to commence business
- Audited financial statement or management accounts
- Cash flow forecast for the term of the facility
- Profit and loss projection for the term of the facility
- Last six months’ bank statements
- Suretyship of Guarantors
- Board resolution to acquire the assets
- Proforma invoice for asset to be acquired
Rates and fees
1% arrangement fee will be charged
Customer care center -0819286 / 264612942628 or your Relationship Manager